Greenville Recreation Department
Recreation Director: Sally Tornquist
For more information call 207.695.2421
Mission Statement - The following was approved as the departments Mission Statement and Goals;
The Greenville Recreation Committee through the Greenville Recreation Department shall provide the Town of Greenville
with a diverse offering of recreational and leisure opportunities that enhances the quality of life for its' citizens.
- Provide equal opportunities for all citizens to participate.
- Provide safe environment for recreational and leisure activities.
- Utilize all available resources to ensure affordable, efficient and quality service levels
- Plan for future recreational and leisure needs.
- Acquire additional facilities to support community needs.
Ice Out Raffle Contest
Tickets on sale at the Town Office ~ $2/each or 3 guesses for $5
(tickets on sale until April 20th)
Bake Sale at Indian Hill
April 27th ~ 10am-2pm
Family Activites and Bar-B-Que
May 5th ~ 1pm - 5pm
1pm Family activities / 3pm Family Bar-B-Que
followed by live auction, desserts & other items
Benefits go towards the Greenville Recreation Destination Imagination Team who just won 1st place
for the elementary division and will be traveling to Tennessee for Global Competition on May 22, 2013!