The Greenville Board of Appeals meets upon request or as necessary and is made up of five members.
The Board of Appeals hear and decide appeals where it is alleged that there is an error in any requirement, decision, or determination made by, or failure to act by, the Code Enforcement Officer, Planning Board, Road Commissioner or Plumbing Inspector in the administration of the Land Use Ordinance; and where it is alleged that there is an error in any requirement, decision, or determination made by the Code Enforcement Officer in the enforcement of the Land Use Ordinance
- William Foley (Chairperson) Term Expires 2019
- Sharon Libby Jones Term Expires 2020
- Steve Mason Term Expires 2021
- Paul Breton Term Expires 2019
- Ron Dobra Term Expires 2019