Planning Board meets the second and fourth Monday of the month at 5pm in the Town Hall meeting room.
Meetings can be cancelled if there is no business to come before the Planning Board.
Permit Applications can be picked up at the Greenville Code Enforcement Office and needs to be in the Greenville Code Enforcement Office 2 weeks prior to board meeting to be placed on an agenda.
Please call the Greenville Code Enforcement Office for Planning Board information.
About the Planning Board
The Board consists of seven members each having one vote. Applications are reviewed and decisions rendered based on the voter approved Basic Land Use Ordinance for the Town of Greenville.
This lengthy document sets down guidelines and rules for all construction and “use” activities within the Town.
Planning Board responsibilities are:
- Conditional Use Permits Shoreland Overlay Zone Nonconforming
- Building Permits
- Subdivision Permits Review and recommendations for
- Amendments to the Greenville Land Use Ordinance
- John J. Contreni (Chairperson)
- Noel Wohlforth
- Jonathan Boynton (Secretary)
- Lurline Arco
- Open Position