The Town of Greenville has adopted a Town Manager/Select Board/ Town Meeting form of government. The Select Board meetings are held at the Town Office the first and third Wednesday’s of the month at 6:30pm.
If you would like to receive Select Board Agenda’s and Minutes please email the Town Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Select Board
The Select Board is made up of five people who serve staggered three-year terms. These elected officials oversee aspects of the town’s affairs, budgets, assessing, and more. The Town Manager oversees the day to day activities of the Town on behalf of the Select Board.
- Eugene “Geno” Murray (Chair) Term Expires 2023
- Richard Peat Term Expires 2023
- Burton Whitman Term Expires 2024
- Newton Pierce (Vice Chair) Term Expires 2022
- Ronald Sarol Term Expires 2024