The Town of Greenville has adopted a Town Manager/Select Board/ Town Meeting form of government. The Select Board meetings are held at the Town Office the first and third Wednesday’s of the month at 6:30pm.
If you would like to receive Selectboard Agenda’s and Minutes please email the Town Manager at Manager@greenvilleme.org
About the Select Board
The Select Board is made up of five people who serve staggered three-year terms. These elected officials oversee aspects of the town’s affairs, budgets, assessing, and more. The Town Manager oversees the day to day activities of the Town on behalf of the Select Board.
- Bonita DuBien (Chair) Term Expires 2021
- Joshua Brown Term Expires 2020
- Eugene “Geno” Murray Term Expires 2020
- Janet Chasse Term Expires 2021
- Newton Pierce Term Expires 2022