For online registration, you will need a copy of your old registration, your current insurance card, and also your current mileage. Payment will be by electronic check via Maine Rapid Renewal. Online Registrations are only available for Greenville Residents.
This is not available for new registrations. Please come into the Town Office to complete that process.
You will need to provide the following information at the time of your registration renewal:
* Proof of insurance
* Previous registration
* The current mileage of the vehicle
In processing new registrations the town is authorized to collect sales tax on sales where the tax has not already been paid and process Maine Title Applications for vehicles manufactured in 1992 and after.
In addition to the required information listed under renewal registrations you will also need:
- The bill of sale or dealer’s certificate
- Application for Maine Title
- For a used vehicle (1995 or newer), the previous title
- For a new (not used) vehicle, the dealer’s window sticker
Individuals moving to Greenville from within the state, must, within 10 days, come to the Town Office and have an address change completed on their vehicle registration (no charge).
Individuals moving to Greenville from out of state, must, within 30 days of residency in Greenville, register their vehicles at the Town Office.
You will need to bring:
- The previous out of state registration
- The title to the vehicle if it is a 1995 or newer model
- Proof of insurance coverage as required by the State of Maine